Barbaro Accident Picture

Lucy_Ally

Visit site
Not sure I would describe it as "awesome", but it is fascinating
crazy.gif
What amazes me is that they have battled to save him depsite his horrific injury and all the post-op problems he has encountered. I guess his breeding potential comes before his welfare
smirk.gif

GTs

Visit site
If you knew the owners you would understand - they are amazing and visit him regularly (everyday if not twice a day). I get updates from an awesome source - Barbaro is doing well. The Jacksons went to visit him yesterday afternoon after arriving back from KY (they won an award at the Thoroughbred Charity auction), and were able to get him out. They were also back at 11:00 this morning visiting.

I really think they would do all of this even if he had no breeding potential - - not many owners are as diligent as them!! Especially when you have so many horses.

Maybe awesome was the wrong word - it is an incredible picture of a tragic event.

teapot

Visit site
Right click GT's link, click properties, copy the URL and paste it into a new browser - that's how I did it

sevenoceans

Visit site
Jesus Christ! my Jaws hitted the floor!!! I dunno what to say other than amazing.... GTS sorry to ask u stupid q or if it has been said already... would he be able to race again after this?

For the owners..... Brave decision and huge respect to them.