Wanted Barefoot Friendly Yards

cowgirl16

Visit site
Still looking for a yard to move to before the clocks go back. Current YO can't help when my gelding has to come in at nights for the winter. Looking in the BA3 area of Somerset, or possibly just outside. Doesn't have to be a barefoot only yard, just somewhere that doesn't look at you like you've got 2 heads when you tell them you like to keep your horse as naturally as possible and he doesn't wear shoes! All year live out, with a stable, would be 1st choice (he's used to living like that), failing that - live out in summer and stabled overnight in winter - but I would need part livery in winter due to my working times. Group turnout preferred over individual. Any recommendations, or spaces anyone knows of? Thanks.

morbox

Visit site
Still looking for a yard to move to before the clocks go back. Current YO can't help when my gelding has to come in at nights for the winter. Looking in the BA3 area of Somerset, or possibly just outside. Doesn't have to be a barefoot only yard, just somewhere that doesn't look at you like you've got 2 heads when you tell them you like to keep your horse as naturally as possible and he doesn't wear shoes! All year live out, with a stable, would be 1st choice (he's used to living like that), failing that - live out in summer and stabled overnight in winter - but I would need part livery in winter due to my working times. Group turnout preferred over individual. Any recommendations, or spaces anyone knows of? Thanks.

Hi - sorry don’t know that area but just to suggest asking on Nutty Nags on Facebook or maybe Horse Track Systems group page? Hope you find somewhere that suits your horse’s needs.

zandp

Visit site
There's one near Priddy - a track livery I mean. There was a nice yard in Wellow a few years ago I can't remember what it's called though, it's on a bridlepath or two and has nice turnout - she can be on Wiltshire Horse Riders or Shepton Equine - you could ask on Shepton Equine on Facebook as well ?