Barefoot trimmer Surrey

chaps89

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a barefoot trimmer covering the Guildford area at all please?
Or any feedback on Lucyfrom Barefoot South (by PM if you prefer?)

MuddyMonster

Visit site
Debbie Crosoer might cover depending on location in Surrey? I've heard great things about her and I'm sure someone I used to know used her in Surrey/Greater London area.

Mark Gent might also travel to Surrey, although he's Kent based I think he covers a large area.

Zoe Berry was advertising on FB fairly recently (think she's a final year student). From memory, I think she was Hampshire but close to Surrey boarders so might be worth a try.

I know people that use/have used Lucy Priory and have no complaints.

TPO

Visit site
I'm nowhere near Surrey but Lucy Priory has an amazing reputation as does Debbie Crosoer and Jenny Parsons. I wish they would come to Scotland!

@Scarlett is Surrey and barefoot so might be able to advise.

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
I'm Guildford with a barefoot mare and I use Toby Dunning (a "normal" farrier). I think she's had 3 trimmings with him now and her feet have never looked better, they don't chip between trimmings anymore. Before that I used another farrier who I used when she was shod, I only stopped using him because he was a nightmare to get hold of.

Obviously this could just be coincidence as it's now been a year since she went barefoot and admittedly I don't know much about the finer details about barefoot but she's sound on all ground which is good enough for me. Plus he's only £25. He sends a courtesy text the day before your appointment to make sure it still suits and he sends an invoice same day which you can pay over BACS.

But if you want a barefoot trimmer then obvs ignore me, just thought I'd mention him!

chaps89

Visit site
Thanks everyone. From her website it doesn't look like Debbie would come this way, though if I get stuck I will certainly ask the question.
Open to farrier as well as trimmer so will bear that option in mind too, thankyou.

bouncing_ball

Visit site
I’m in Surrey. Lucy has good reputation though might have a full book. Don’t know the others.

Ollie Smith Farrier did a good job with my friends barefoot horse.