barking dog.... getting right on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!

minmax

Visit site
Nextdoor has a manky looking thing, that gets left every day from 8.30 till 4pm. It spends all this time barking. Having had to listen to it all over xmas, I now have the flu so stuck in bed. I am very close to kicking the door in and throttling it!!!!
But really, what can be done? Not the nicest of owner, had trouble with her in the past over her taking our wheelie bins of all things!
:mad:

Vicstress

Visit site
leave a note through the door saying that the dog is barking all day and unless something is done, environmental health will be called. You don't have to put your name on it if you're worried about problems with the neighbour!

grandmaweloveyou

Visit site
be warned this can start a major neighbour row, mine has gone on for nearly 2 years and ended up in police / rspca being involved. i have never ever reported my neighbour bu have had to put up with a barking howling jrt for hours and hours everyday.

i now have the damn thing digging tunnels into my garden and my last dog was wound up beyond belief and she tried to create an asbo against her (in her/my own garden) and now with my new pup i am terrified it is starting all again.

sorry feel like ive hijacked this post, just beware....some people just cant cope with any criticism even when given by more than 1 supporter....my life has been hell since :(

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
contact your council, tell them you have kept a diary of the noise which you have to a fashion but you are unable to approach your neighbour as there is prior ill feeling and you have had disagreements in the past. They will then write to your neighbour telling them they have had a complaint but they don't state who the complainant is. This is what I did to my neighbour and it did the trick, the howling, crying, yapping dog they used to lock out every night from 10.30-11.30pm and 5.30-6.30am stopped. Good luck xx