Barnsby I-tech tree saddle

Redders

Visit site
Does anyone know any saddlers/ fitters/ which company is able to adjust the trees on the Barnsby I-tech extreme eventing saddle? I am asking for a friend, we are based in the south west. She needs it made wider but we don't really know where to turn as Barnsby went into administration!

Many thanks to anyone who can help with our quandary!

twobearsarthur

Visit site
You could try Barnsby on their Facebook page as that is still active and in use.
Or try Ideal, Barnsby are working with them now and are going to be bringing out a range of saddles which were previously under the Barnsby name. Hope this helps.

HelenS

Visit site
I had to contact Ideal on their FB site about my dressage I-Tree which I bought two months before the demise of Barnsby. They were helpful in directing me to a saddler who could help. However I have since moved to Scotland and I believe there is no one in Scotland who can adjust the saddles that they know of. Think I may have to just treat my I-Tree as a 'normal' non-adjustable saddle now.

kassieg

Visit site
Andy Wheels my saddle fitter altered my barnesby saddle he has authority/training from them, had to ring them to tell them what he was doing.

its not an I tree but i can imagine he can do those to :)

changed mine from a wide to a medium but he did say it is harder to make them wider than it is to make them narrower