My beautiful new basenji babies arrived last week and they are just precious :D

351h9pv.jpg

vyaxrb.jpg

1zmk0wl.jpg

j16gs5.jpg

2555ca0.jpg

WelshD

Visit site
lovely. I sooo wanted one when we were planning to buy our first dog but found it nigh on impossible to find one!

Gorgeous, super breed

UnaB

Visit site
Thanks everyone :) I have added some new photos below.

This is actually two separate litters. One from Alice - 5 boys and 1 (red) girl. The other from her mother Maya - 4 boys and 1 (tricolour) girl. We are keeping the tricolour girl, and one of the boys, but wont be deciding which one for several weeks yet :D

This was a first litter for Alice. Maya unfortunately lost her singleton puppy last year and this year was the final chance for a litter from her and thankfully all went well and she had beautiful babies :D

They are still very hard to get hold of over here WelshD! I think there are only 2 or 3 other litters planned this year and most people get on the waiting lists about 2 years before they get a puppy. Everyone is wanting a girl this year it seems though, and there has only been one other girl born so far that im aware of, which that breeder is keeping. It is a year of boys it seems...!!! So a lot of disappointed potential owners unfortunately.

29b1pxx.jpg

2cyfsrn.jpg

343j80m.jpg

Our little "keeper" girl:

2nu1swh.jpg

htbt35.jpg

2hqqwwy.jpg

iddkyg.jpg