Bates Saddle question

Sukistokes2

Visit site
I have done a quick search in the old threads and did not see this issue

I have a all purpose Bates saddle, it is the new model and is about two years old. It had only really been used regularly for a year. It was fitted by a registered saddler ( one who is known for doing this type of saddles)

I am in contact with Bates and they are being helpful and this is for research.

A couple of months ago I went for a ride and half way down the drive the saddle clicked ( only description I can get) from then on when going down hill it made a groaning/ clicking /grating noise , there was also a real vibration in the seat area , which you could feel through your buttocks. I stopped using it and got the saddler. She took it apart and found nothing wrong. She put it back together and for the next couple of months it has been fine. Then this week my professional rider was on my young horse ahead of me when she said "OMG!" She said the saddle was vibrating and groaning. We walked the horses home and I looked inside and nothing was out of place, we used it again and it was fine. When I reviewed my dressage videos , you can hear the saddle squeaking the whole way.

As I said, so far Bates are being helpful

Has anyone had a similar problem with this saddle.?

Thank you