BD bridle number - how do I attach it please?

Hornby

Visit site
I have a cheapo (£3) bridle number for my first attempt at BD (prelim) this w/e. It was 2 pieces of elastic string top and bottom and 2 small clips on the number bit itself. How do I attach it to my bridle please?
confused.gif

happy_talk

Visit site
I have ones of these. I found the elastic far too long (think i then found it was so you could put it on your arm for showing). Anyway, I cut the elastic off and then wrapped put 4 plaiting bands (2 for top, 2 for bottom) on the throatlash and hooked the number on.

Hornby

Visit site
Thanks - does the top elastic go through the brow band loop? Will the number be at an angle if the bottom part is round the throatlash? (Can you tell I am clueless?
smile.gif
....)

Hornby

Visit site
Myerscough P19 at 11.48 (hope I have finished before you arrive so I can keep my embarrassment to myself
blush.gif
grin.gif
we had a practise last week and it was dire!
shocked.gif
) Good luck to you.

Hornby

Visit site
Thanks - I will try that if I can't get the elastic to work - need to clean bridle first then start fiddling!
blush.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Myerscough P19 at 11.48 (hope I have finished before you arrive so I can keep my embarrassment to myself
blush.gif
grin.gif
we had a practise last week and it was dire!
shocked.gif
) Good luck to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be silly
smile.gif

I will try to get there a bit earlier if I can and come over and watch
smile.gif

I am doing the Novice and Elementary on my little carthorse. Her Novice is always completely rubbish, I just don't know where we go wrong as she is getting okish marks in the elementary. Even without much warm up on Sun she got 60%
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
In Novice we are lucky if we get out of the 50s
smile.gif

How did you find out your times???

Hornby

Visit site
I rang them - I was actually a day early
blush.gif
but I thought it would be Thursday but it seems Friday in reality. Anyway, they had sorted out Prelim so were able to tell me, I guess it will be on the website tomorrow but I will be at HOYS (getting tips from Katie, I hope!
grin.gif
) It will be nice to see you if you are about, I will keep my eyes open for you.
smile.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
And I for you... I am going solo again on Sunday
frown.gif

I miss having someone with me when I compete, last weekend my huband came with me and it was lovely having someone to chat to
smile.gif

Hornby

Visit site
I am so used to going on my own that I almost prefer it, especially before the comp as I can concentrate and not worry if my friend is ok, tacked up yet, bored or whatever. But it is nice to have someone to chat to afterwards, even if only to mop the tears!
blush.gif
grin.gif