BD Convention

Shoei

Visit site
Hi Guys,

My 1st time going this year. I just wondered what facilities were available. I'm wondering about taking some food etc.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Dunno as they've moved it this year. But food at these things is often either expensive or takes ages to queue up for so probably not a bad idea ;)

I'm in a huff about the venue change and not going this year... please will you take lots of notes and report back?

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Isn't it at addington this year? If so it's a really fab venue!

How cold does it get in the arena when just sitting spectating? I have been to Hartpury so many times I know exactly how many layers to take, but only been to Addington once and that was in the summer. I am guessing it will be fairly similar. :) x

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
How cold does it get in the arena when just sitting spectating? I have been to Hartpury so many times I know exactly how many layers to take, but only been to Addington once and that was in the summer. I am guessing it will be fairly similar. :) x

I would imagine it would get quite cold so would definitely bring layers! I can't remember whether they have heaters

oldie48

Visit site
I am also in a huff as I would have gone if it had been at Hartpury but then again, I've been spoiled. TBH the facilities at Addington are!n't as good as Hartpury, I did a camp there three years ago. I'd take food and lots of layers

nikkimariet

Visit site
They do have heaters above the seats but I would take cushions and a fur throw or big coat. It gets very cold just sitting down with concrete under your feet.

Food there’s a decent canteen but it’ll be packed so would deffo take your own!

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
I am also in a huff as I would have gone if it had been at Hartpury but then again, I've been spoiled. TBH the facilities at Addington are!n't as good as Hartpury, I did a camp there three years ago. I'd take food and lots of layers

Addington has recently been taken over by new owners who have been improving it.