BD Eventers Membership

icestationzebra

Visit site
Has anyone else done this and have you received your membership stuff yet?

I sent my applications of a couple of weeks ago by email which I then had to resend as they had never received them.....I was then told that they couldn't process until after 1 October. I explained that the membership started on 1 October and that I wished to start competing that weekend, nothing they could do apparently. I still don't have any info or even a registration number. Luckily Weston Lawns were very understanding last weekend and I've explained to Eland Lodge for this weekend but it seems a bit ridiculous.

Anyone else?

jomiln

www.westendfarmstud.co.uk
I have just filled the forms out for this and was going to post them today - so I guess they aren't very quick at processing things then!!!!

We are wanting to start in 10 days time so maybe I will email them

meardsall_millie

Visit site
I had the same problem last year. Filled the forms in and sent them off in plenty of time. When I didn't hear anything I rang up and was told they didn't even start processing them until 1st October. I also politely pointed out that was when I would actually like to start competing ;) In fairness they did sort it very quickly once prompted and gave me the membership numbers over the phone.

Then it snowed for the rest of the winter..........

Thistle

Visit site
Sent forms off 10 days ago, nothing back yet. can they give you a reg number over the phone.

It's crazy that they can't process before 1st Oct whan you can compete on 1st oct.

SW3

Visit site
I have just filled the forms out for this and was going to post them today - so I guess they aren't very quick at processing things then!!!!

We are wanting to start in 10 days time so maybe I will email them

Likewise, just completed my forms ready to send. Wasn't planning to go to a BD event till 22/23 Oct (so thought I had plenty of time) but in view of everyone's experiences I best get on with it!!

DarkHorseB

Visit site
I never got my renewal forms through so rang them on 28 September and they took my details over the phone. Said they would process after 1 October and my membership pack and cards were waiting for me when I got home last night. So actually went smoothly and we are ready for BD on Sunday:eek:

smac

Visit site
We did all last year and found it quite easy. We entered events and just put on entry forms we were still waiting for numbers. couple still hadnt come through couple days before but they gave them to us over phone.

renewals we just ring up and do over phone when require

i think a 6mnth horse membership £35 but i couldve made that up!