BD Quest - club membership?

SEL

Visit site
Is club membership the cheapest? My local venue isn't running UA any longer (there wasn't enough interest mid week) but are doing Quest and it looks like there's an Intro class.

All I need is to get him used to going to different venues without boiling over. We can win e-riders sashes recording tests at home but it all gets a bit leg waving nonsense in a competitive environment.

And until the legs are waving around less vigorously we're sticking to walk & trot!

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Yep - I did a fair amount of club/quest and actually enjoyed the league table idea as it bought out my competitive nature during a very difficult time and kept me going with a real aim/goal. Though you end up choosing venues around generous judges!!

SEL

Visit site
Yep - I did a fair amount of club/quest and actually enjoyed the league table idea as it bought out my competitive nature during a very difficult time and kept me going with a real aim/goal. Though you end up choosing venues around generous judges!!
Maybe I'll be the same if he'll only settle! He's got all the ability, just likes to add a little embellishment 🙄

For £55 I need to see what other venues are around and give myself a kick to get out there.