BD RESULTS...problem again!

Divasmum

Visit site
The results from the entire competion at Norton Heath on July 25th still haven't been posted despite several emails to BD. Then to top it all the Patchetts results from 13th Sept have put one of my daughters results on and missed one totally. She was 3rd in the N22 (open) on over 65%. An email has been sent to BD but I am going to suggest she phones later to see what is happening.I suggest everyone checks results properly. My daughtert has a back problem and every point she gets is very precious to us!

AutumnRose

Visit site
I really don't understand why BD can't pull their fingers out with results. If BE can post theirs, accurately, on the same day of competition when have have far more competitiors per day and a more complicated scoring system when on earth can BD (and BSJA whilst i'm having a moan!!) not keep up!!!

Such a shame she missed out on H&H
frown.gif
frown.gif

BBs

Visit site
Totally agree with the BD website.
I have emailed with no reply.
I emailed the venue where I was placed and they have no idea why I've been missed off the results on the BD website.
If you email BE they email/ring you straight away but BD are rubbish. Every email Ive sent has been ignored, plus how many times a day do we have to see that damn proxy error message
mad.gif

Booboos

Visit site
How frustrating, although, given it's BD, not at all surprising! They've missed out Regionals results for me before and I never managed to get it sorted out - waste of time!

Divasmum

Visit site
Don't worry prudence we didn't have problems for a long time but now have had these two close together. The main thing is to check the results when they go up. Only novice and above go on there so goodness knows how people check on prelim. It is easy with just one horse but how people competing a string keep track I do not know!

Little_Mare

Visit site
It's not always all BD's fault - I've been waiting for results that completed my regionals qualification to go up now for over 2 months (I very much like having it confirmed
grin.gif
) but having emailed BD it turns out they've been chasing the venue for the results for some time...
mad.gif

noname

Visit site
Just be patient, there are problems with the BD website but they don't have the money to fix. Apparantly there are errors from when the results are transferred from their database to the website. If you give BD a call, check they have the results correct on the database then don't worry about the website its a mess. I've sent e-mails a few times about errors and charlene has said they've been adjusted but they do not appear on the website. Just not worth the bother!

Divasmum

Visit site
The Patchetts result has been sorted now. Apparently the results for the whole of the Norton Heath competiton in July which is currently missing will go on there next week.