BD website - grrrrrrr

teapot

Visit site
Is it me or are results from may, june, july not up on the website?

Oh and anyone have any ideas if the area festival results for Ardingly will be online anytime this year?

lizzie_liz

Visit site
BD are useless at putting results up and it always annoyed me. if BE can have results up the next day and they have to deal with a much higher number then surely BD can.

Marquire

Visit site
I've stopped going on to look for results as it's normally at least 3 months after the competition before the results are on.

I was particularly disappointed when I got my first point at the end of May. Of course I was super excited to go and see it on the website. It's now August and the results STILL are not there.

I can't understand why it takes so long!!!!!!!!!

nelliefinellie

Visit site
You can look up riders in the competition results section - but then you have to scan the whole results for whichever show they were placed at so it's a bit time consuming!

seabiscuit

Visit site
BD website is a shambles!! It is 2006 for chrisskaes there is absolutely no excuse for having such a simply rubbish website with such a poo database!!

In fact why can't both the BSJA and BD have a database like British Eventing?!

my horses results from the winter champs are not on yet and they were in April
shocked.gif

- well it's odd because she was in two classes and one of the classes has been up for ages and the other is still not up (it is the whole of that class tho as i have looked at other horses that were in it and they haven't got it either!!!!)

Folara

Visit site
Im also a bit miffed at them as I do like to see how many points my horse now has - actually Ive lost count and wanted to confirm them.

However the other thing I am not convinced about is that they have last years correct as I still have all of General's results from then and I am convinced they have 'lost' 6 points somewhere.

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
Know what you mean, they have changed the whole site and there seems to be some problems with results etc., they have put an apology on the webpage saying there is a problem getting data from their database or something like that - very very annoying
mad.gif
mad.gif
I liked the old one and it seemed to work just fine, why did they have to change it

*stamps feet*
mad.gif
mad.gif

SpruceRI

Visit site
I love the BE website. It's just great to be nosey and look up to see how everyones' doing... or if you recognise someone and can't remember their name you can look the up later!!!