BE 90 in Hampshire.

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
My youngest daughter wants to have a go at BE90 - Valium and a wine box will be required for me! :rolleyes:

Could anyone let me know which courses would be good to start with, to give her confidence?

We live in Hampshire, near Ringwood.

Thank you. :)

gem2buc

Visit site
Are you hoping to do something this year as there are only a handful of events left now? There is Bovington just down the road from you - I did this as my 2nd on my 5yo and thought the BE90 was fine and fairly straight forward. Brushes were up to height, but rode ok. There is another one coming up and also Larkhill should be ok too. There are also some unaffiliated ones at tweasledown coming up - same organisers and course as BE - but I though the 90 was quite up to height - saying that, this one was actually my first on the 5yo and we went clear!

maletto

Visit site
Pulborough's not too far I don't think (well, about an hour or so) - doing one in October

I've heard it's pretty nice

Eventer96

twitter.com
Pulborough is a perfect first BE90, was my first last year actually. Nothing technical at all and it is fairly small. They have recently added a second water complex which caught a few out at PC Areas but when I walked it, it seemed lovely.

Wish your daughter the best of luck :D