BE Cleobury - BE100

millitiger

Visit site
i haven't been up but live very close and will bet on the ground being rock hard... also Hillocks are not known for their wonderful ground works at the best of times!

worMy

www.katherinebegley.com
[ QUOTE ]
i haven't been up but live very close and will bet on the ground being rock hard... also Hillocks are not known for their wonderful ground works at the best of times!

[/ QUOTE ]

just as well rosie isnt doing the intro then...
what with her cofin joint issues!

SW3

Visit site
I'm going too - 100 Open tomorrow. Walking the course after stressage so any advance info on course from anyone walking it today would be fab !!
smile.gif

emz206

Visit site
im doing the novice on sunday - hope its not too hard. anyone done the novice before? ive heard its nice but there is a pallisade with open ditch? fell in one at PC champs and has now become major rider frightener... pony seems to have no worries though luckily! have major fingers crossed that i am not totally petrified!

lannerch

Visit site
I've done the novice there a few years ago though.

I remember a large ditch trackener as well as the pallisade but maybe I am confusing it with another course.
It has some interestingly placed jumps and the water jump causes problems however although not the easiest course rode very well.

Good luck your'll be fine

millitiger

Visit site
i've done the novice there and it isn't great if you are on a big striding horse- constantly turning, going through little gaps in hedges etc. i was fine on my 15.3hh!!

water always causes a lot of issues- for some reason a lot of horses don't seem to get their landing gear out in time over the Novice/ Intermediate drop in.