BE Numnah Rules

Quadro

Visit site
Afternoon all,
As title really what are the rules on numnahs for xc? Can they have writing/logos on them? What colours do they have be?
Thank you
Q

aregona

Visit site
they can be any colour. can't remember the rule on logo's or sponsors details though sorry, im sure someone else on here with much morey knowledge will step in on that one :D

jess_asterix

Visit site
Can be any colour.

Logos of a company need to be registered with BE at some stupid cost which I am not willing to pay!

We evented all last season with a logo on our saddlecloths for both SJ and XC and never got pulled up for it. Can't say how stewards would be able to quickly check if the company was registered or not so I guess they just don't bother.

Quadro

Visit site
So i could wear a pink Anky one if they have to be plain? :D If not i have a black one with stars and my initals i was going to wear but was told no writing or logos etc!
THank you though
Q

TheoryX1

Visit site
Dont think they charge you to check to see if they 'Approve' or not of your logo. I just emailed a jpeg of sponsors logo over to BE and they approved it fairly swiftly. However, there are size restrictions on what appears on saddle cloths. I personally think its an total and utter cheek to make you pay for the privilege though. It means the sponsor has to be registered with BE as a member. BD and BS do not expect you to do this, and I agree how would anyone know whether you paid or not.

squiz22

Visit site
I've had a plain white for dressage and one with the kwpn logo on for SJ and XC. I've been using it for over a year and no ones said anything!
There are a fair few at events, everything for sponsored riders to people with their names etc. I often see people with the ariat logo on their numnah and wondered if it was sponsored or you can buy them like that..?

Gamebird

Visit site
I have evented quite a few times with an unregistered company's name on my saddlecloth (I was given it for BSJA) and it's never been noticed. I figured if it was picked up on I could just say that I'd pulled the wrong saddlecloth out of the pile in the dark at stupid o'clock before setting off. It's pretty much the truth most days anyway... ;)

Quadro

Visit site
You will walk away in shame you mean :D I have loads of plain ones you can borrow have 3 white plain ones (considering i never ever do dressage im not sure why!) I might get an Anky one as well as my black one just in case!
Q