BE U18 Training dates

bryonyjane

Visit site
Oh joy of joys lots of dates for the yard to be invaded!
...I did suggest to Mark Corbett (I work for him) that I could be on his JRN squad this year as I definetly don't look too old, he didn't say no :p
It would be nice if BE did training days for all ages, like you say we get sod all up north and it'd probably be really well supported...

TheoryX1

Visit site
As an eventing mummy with an U18 rider it looks good. Lets hope the weather holds off as we have just managed to start riding again, and she has a very fat, hairy eventer to get fit in time for Moreton in early March.

NR99

Visit site
Oh joy of joys lots of dates for the yard to be invaded!
...I did suggest to Mark Corbett (I work for him) that I could be on his JRN squad this year as I definetly don't look too old, he didn't say no :p
It would be nice if BE did training days for all ages, like you say we get sod all up north and it'd probably be really well supported...

Mini NR will be coming to Mark's but has two horses, maybe we can weedle you in on the second one, do you have a wig ;)

CaleruxShearer

Visit site
I agree, it does look fab, so gutted my beast decided to break himself 2 weeks ago (kicked in the field, fractured leg) so very little hope of me doing any JRN stuff next year, gutting as 2011 would be my last year in JRN's - I'll be 18 in Septemberb :(

jumptoit

Visit site
I'm another one who wishes they offered it to over 18s, I am just out of U18s and they didn't run any training last year when I was the junior programme.