Beach riding?

FadedFantasy

www.piczo.com
Right well i was thinking of going for a day to canter on the beach. Im situated in blackpool.. But i dont know of any place that would do that.
blush.gif
Helppp mee please
laugh.gif

Leigh--

Claireg9

Visit site
I wanna do that!!
After my friend has popped her baby out in december were gonna go up to her mums cottage in Norfolk and ride on the beach's there! Cant wait... but i'll have to till next summer!!
Hope you find somewhere!

lisan

pets.webshots.com
I park up at the Yacht club in St annes, go past Butlins and turn right just past the traffic light, big car park. Nice beach for a good bomb up and down
grin.gif

Where abouts in Bpool are you? I sometimes go and park in Preesall and hack up to Knott end and go back down the beach to Fluke Hall, just have to watch the Fluke hall end as there are areas of sinking sand.

maddielove

Visit site
i'm hoping to go to the beachin a couple of weeks[my uncle towing maddie and my friends pony...with his van..which may end up disatrous!!]
we have a lovely beach.....where donald trump is away to build a golf course
frown.gif

ajb

Visit site
I went with a mate in June for the first time -Holme in Norfolk-was fantastic and cant wait to do it again!!!..pic attached of my horses view of the day if I can make it work!!

holme.jpg

martinka

Visit site
Hiya, I was wondering where did you actually stay? I want to take my mare and my two dogs for a break in Norfolk in September and finding it incredibly difficult to find a decent place.
when i find somewhere where they will accomodate a horse, they don't allow dogs and vica versa.
really would appreciate your help on this one.

THANK YOU!