Because only you guys will understand....

buddylove

Visit site
The excitement of ordering a new saddle - and the gruelling 6 week wait until it's ready!!
Super excited to have trialled and ordered a new WOW.
It has the new firmer flair 2 panels and equitana flaps (with the external blocks); I have resisted all the Bling but gone for some nutmeg piping and underside on the dark brown leather. I'm so excited this will be the longest 6 weeks ever.

Pippity

Visit site
The excitement of ordering a new saddle - and the gruelling 6 week wait until it's ready!!
Super excited to have trialled and ordered a new WOW.
It has the new firmer flair 2 panels and equitana flaps (with the external blocks); I have resisted all the Bling but gone for some nutmeg piping and underside on the dark brown leather. I'm so excited this will be the longest 6 weeks ever.

Totally understand! My new Albion had what was supposed to be its final fitting on Sunday, but had to go away again to have its girth strap placement tweaked. The week until I get it back is taking FOREVER. (And having experienced a much more comfortable saddle, my share horse is getting grumpy about his current one, even though it does technically fit.)

MuddyMonster

Visit site
How exciting! But yes, it'll be the longest 6 weeks ever ... I'm struggling to be patient for a 4-6 day wait for a nice saddlepad :D

pippixox

Visit site
I got a custom ideal saddle a few years ago- but first one was not quite right and then I had to wait again! It was totally worth the time, good saddler and money though. So comfy for me and my mare who I could never find anything to fit!

wiglet

Visit site
It sounds lovely OP. I would love a WOW saddle, a dressage one. Maybe one day! I also look forward to seeing pics once it's arrived!!