Bedford TK horseboxes

ihatework

Visit site
Okay, I have heard they are difficult to get parts for,
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good supplier of Bedford parts?

foraday

Visit site
my friend just had to have a part specially made for her bedford.

They contacted M turner truck repairs over at newmarket

01638 720202

good luck

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
There is a breaker who advertises in H&H - he had my TK for bits!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh...did he give you a good price ? I have one which I really should get rid of at some point.

Sparklet

Visit site
I had a bedford TK - love it to bits *wistful sigh*. We had a great repair place near us who kept her on the road for as long as possible but her cab gave out last year. Got £500 for her minus box which I put on a Leyland Daf.

miller

Visit site
Truck a part at Newark always v good, there's also one nr Dunstable. I've got a TL860 and it's been a cracking lorry - lasted alot longer than alot of newer lorries I know and just sailed through it's MOT again after being stood for a year

RobinHood

Visit site
My dad gets parts for ours at the breakers yard at Paddock Wood, Kent. He really enjoys going there too, says it's like lorry heaven.

spooks

Visit site
mines just cost me a grand to get it through its MOT and its also had a few other bits fixed/replaced ,the guy i use knows a breaker and hasnt had any trouble getting parts for it. did have to have the master cylindars for the back brakes made though as they are made to order nowadays.

frannieuk

Visit site
I use Ebay a lot, also a company called something like AWD AVI ltd, they advertise on ebay and apparently can get any Bedford part.

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
Are you getting a lorry??!?!?!??!
shocked.gif

How exciting!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

PeterNatt

s68.photobucket.com
Join the Bedford Club as they have contacts for all the parts you need. The breakers in Horse and Hounds that do a lot of Bedford parts are close to Hitchin in Hertfordshire. Ditton Service Station are also very good for parts as is E Bay! If you want a list of Bedford parts specialirts email me and I will send you a list of them. peter.natt@btinternet.com