BEF new CEO

sywell

Visit site
The last one appears to have looked at the Articles of Association and decided they were not being properly implemented and we now have another new person. With my knowledge of equine organisations most of the best ones have people with many years of experience of dealing with horse keepers and riders as they are a very self reliant group of determined individuals who do not suffer fools gladly. The best studbook CEO's who I have met all have years of experience in the equine industry had university degrees in equine related subjects at MA level or above. As we leave the EU we will need people with knowledge of the countries that comply with the rules in word only as one senior Irish Government representative when discussing a passport regulation which they clearly were not complying with said not everything is black and white you know as far as I was concerned it was black or white. Having a disagreement with a BEF officer about requirements of horses for an international competition it soon became clear they had never read the rules and they rang the organiser up who confirmed my interpretation. They say the proof of the pudding is in the eating and I hope this time we will have someone who gets things done for all competitors. I remember an area BSJA meeting when a young rider turned up to complain he could not get into qualifiers and he said he rang the organiser up first thing in the morning entries opened and was told the class was full but you did succeed Mr. Billington.