Beggersgold

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
How many horses are you doing this weekend?????
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Bri

Visit site
FOUR!
mad.gif
Hmmphh!
Had it out with LME and she told me the reason she ran out to get her horse every time is because he's supposed to be on boxrest and she thought my girl would be charging around and setting her's off - hence buggering his leg again.
I complained that her mother is continuously rude to me and she apologised and said she know's she is but thats just the way she is.
She asked if I'd still do them and it would have been petty to say no so I took the moral high ground and said I would.

Today YO informs me that LME said I must have been insane to buy my new girl as I don't have enough experience to break her and I cant ride.
Absolutely fuming Will be giving her a HUGE bill when she gets back and telling her exactly what I think of her, her grumpy old hag of a mother, and broken, nowhere-near-as-good-as-she-likes-to-pretend-they-are nags
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

S_N

Visit site
Holy Cow!!! You tell her girl!! You want some back up? I'm sure we could organise an emergency HHO gathering at your place
grin.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Bri

Visit site
SN - I may well need it. She was so aggressive over the phone when I said I wasn't happy to do her horses. Refused to lower myself to her level and let her horses suffer this weekend. But no-more!!! Evil cow
mad.gif

RunToEarth

Visit site
I would wait until she returns, and then explode, you might want to mention the fact that a horse on boxrest should be doing exactly that-resting in their box, and then proceed to prove her wrong and turn lady sid into a super star
smile.gif
x

Bri

Visit site
Thing is Rosiie- she thinks because she events she knows everything there is too know about horses. She would literally scoff at me if I said anything! It's not worth the hassle either - its horrible when there's tension or an atmosphere at yards.
Will just look forward to the day my little girly far outshines her so called event horse!

RunToEarth

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thing is Rosiie- she thinks because she events she knows everything there is too know about horses. She would literally scoff at me if I said anything! It's not worth the hassle either - its horrible when there's tension or an atmosphere at yards.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yack, horrible woman. We used to have someone very similar on our yard. We split her up onto the top yard away from us and our "nice" livery. And then one day when I was tacking speedy up she chose to tell me how to school my horses. I flipped. I dont ever like being told what to do, but considering I am taught by my mother, the other livery who is ex BD and Bekka, I crawled the wall and sort of exploded. She moved out a week later, mum was not a happy bunny with me...

Bri

Visit site
See I honestly don't mind criticism - I know I have a hell of a lot to learn. What I cant stand is when it comes from someone who I don't think is in any position to criticise me!!
Just to highlight how dense/bitchy LME is - she was that one that when I was riding Sid for the vet and he was bucking/plunging/doing his best to show how much pain he was in - she strode out with a whip and said 'I'll get on and ride him through it seeing as she's incapable'
mad.gif
mad.gif

Weezy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Just to highlight how dense/bitchy LME is - she was that one that when I was riding Sid for the vet and he was bucking/plunging/doing his best to show how much pain he was in - she strode out with a whip and said 'I'll get on and ride him through it seeing as she's incapable'
mad.gif
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

GOOD GOD BRI!!!!!!!!! After that I would NEVER have spoken to her again!

Bri

Visit site
I certainly won't be!!!
I'm not usually one to hold a grudge but have been thinking back over all the things she's said/done and my god she is truly awful!!