Belton Report- v quick

ElleJS

Visit site
V quick as going away on trip for a week, so have just got back from Belton and now out again! phew...
Anyway...
Dressage was appauling although to be fair the only horse that did behave that I saw was Fernhill Sox. There was a giant Organ and circus next door and lets just say my mare doesn't 'do' clowns... the less said about this bit the better! (although we weren't last!)

SJ: really unlucky pole down, but pleased as it was a good round.

XC : I was terrified but she flew round clear, lots of time pens though. only dodgy moment when she spooked badly at the logs going into the water and we kinda scrambled over them... but again they were very unusual, and she is still young and hasn't seen logs like that before!
Very very big course so very very pleased, got a cracking bold mare!!

MissDeMeena

Visit site
Well done!!!
grin.gif

i'm guessing you were doing the AU25?? do you know what happened to Jade Lazenby, as i see she had a HF ?

Any pics to come (after your trip) ??

KatB

Visit site
Saw you doing all three, and you rode brilliantly! Very very well done, was a tough track and you rode beautifully after your girlies spooky moment! (we were stood about 20mtres away!)
wink.gif
Onwards and upwards!

icestationzebra

Visit site
As Kat says - we saw you! I have never seen such a spooky dressage area - right in the middle of the tradestands, the childrens puppet show and that godamn organ!! I think you did well. The fences in the SJ looked huge to me but she made nothing of them. XC we saw you through fence 6 (I think) and then through the water - you rode so well. I think I caught a couple of photos which I will send you when I get them downloaded.
Well done for today - I think you are going on to great things
grin.gif