Ben and Wizard

BOWS28

Visit site
Ive followed Ben for a few years now & wondered if he'd go for something similar after Mulry took a step back, so was over the moon when I saw Wizard. Such an inspiration. I'll be watching it all on the sly on my phone in work when I can lol!!

I had the dressage live stream in the corner of my computer screen all day yesterday lol.

awelshandawarmblood

Visit site
I also followed him for years. His instagram is well worth a follow if you don't already. His stories are just hilarious!!

Haha he's great isnt he!!

I had the dressage live stream in the corner of my computer screen all day yesterday lol.

I only managed refreshing the scoreboard on the internet yesterday but I'm upping the game for tomorrow! Bringing my tablet in & my other half said I can tether it (or something like that) to my phone so I can keep it propped on my desk lol!! No 'grown ups' in here on weekends so can get away with it if quiet!

Mad_Cow347

Visit site
I love Ben. I’ve followed him on Instagram for a couple of years now and he is hilarious.

Was great to see them going so well today. My sister laughed at me running to make sure I reached the jump in time for him today, winners Avenue is always so much longer than I remember!

BOWS28

Visit site
Apologies for the late reply, i conveniently dropped my phone in a water bucket whilst it was propped up in the stable while i was live streaming Burghley!!!!!! (idiot i know:oops:)

So pleased for Pippa but Ben and Wiz were defo a highlight for me this year :)