Best body brushes for sensitive horse

Lyle

Visit site
:) So I'm on the lookout for a new body brush for my uber sensitive TB. I love grooming, but Cruzy really doesn't seem to enjoy it, he is quite sensitive. I'm thinking I need a really soft body brush, but one that will still get the job done ;) Please post your suggestions! :D

FoxTrotx

Visit site
The pig hair ones in my John Whitaker kit are really lovely. I'm sure you can buy them separatley from the kit (I bought from Mole Valley Farmers)

Lyle

Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions, might have to do a bit of googling to find somewhere to get them in Aus :p

Ladydragon

Visit site
You can brush our TB anywhere and he's fine - until you get to the saddle cloth area then he gets as antsy as heck... He has a very odd scar type thing on his back that no one has been able to confidently identify as being a result of x or y so I'm not sure if he's got some uncomfortable memories... He's also really short haired and thin skinned which probably doesn't help...

He's fine with a goats hair brush in that area and it works more effectively than I thought it would considering how soft the hairs are...