Best Body Protectors?

HaffiesRock

Visit site
Its been a while, but I am back!

Can anyone recommend me a body protector? Its only for general riding and the odd bit of jumping. I don't want to spend a fortune, but do want something light weight and comfortable so happy to pay for that.

I am quite short backed too if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.

paddi22

Visit site
racesafe all the way. had a kan before and while it felt very solid i found it very restrictive for moving, I felt like i had a turtle shell on!

WelshD

Visit site
No use on the back protector but I was wondering where you'd got to the other day! Hope all is well

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
I use the aero wear body protector in the short back version I'm also mainly happy hacking / general schooling with a bit of jumping.

HaffiesRock

Visit site
No use on the back protector but I was wondering where you'd got to the other day! Hope all is well

I am fine thanks, been a mad few months!

I have put my mare on loan and moved my gelding back to livery with good facilities so I can concentrate on him :)

How is the sizing on the racesafes? I am a size 10, about 5ft 3 ish.

Jnhuk

Visit site
I am fine thanks, been a mad few months!

I have put my mare on loan and moved my gelding back to livery with good facilities so I can concentrate on him :)

How is the sizing on the racesafes? I am a size 10, about 5ft 3 ish.

Just have a look at the sizing charts with your measurements. Here is one from Treehouse website http://www.treehouseonline.co.uk/sizes/6

Cowpony

Visit site
It's worth trying some on. I'm 5ft tall and a size 10 - I managed to get a child's extra large, but you do need to try them because some people find the armholes on the children's ones too small.