Best boots for mucking out and riding

Cassy

Visit site
Looking for some long boots for the winter. They need to be suitable to do both jobs. I dont do a lot of riding in the winter but still need to hop on occasionally without having to change boots. Thanks

PapaverFollis

Visit site
I've started using some Grubs neoprene riding boots that I bought ages ago then never wore because I never felt like I needed the warmth until now and I actually really like them although I'm a bit dubious that they are properly waterproof (Leaking boot or sweaty feet, its a great guessing game). I thought I would hate riding in them but I don't...they're nice to ride in! And unless you are going wading in puddles, perfectly fine for yard work.

Other than that something like Dublin River Boots or other country boots with a riding sole would do the trick.

blitznbobs

Visit site
I love tuffa long boots they are great for all jobs and wide enough in the leg to put over tracky bottoms or jeans - not the cheapest option but my last pair lasted 3 years and I only replaced them as the ankles had gone from riding

Ellietotz

Visit site
Toggi Quest boots. Absolutely love them and wear them for everything. They're waterproof and really comfy. Never get cold feet in the winter with them and never hot in the summer either. After my first ones broke after about 3 years which is good going considering the use they get, I replaced them with another pair as they're so good for everything and will do the same when this pair goes but so far they're going strong still!