Best cheap turnout

Limbo1

I know you usually get what you pay for but need a full neck medium weight turn out for new horse arriving next week, Tb build. Any recommendations as no money having just moved house etc. I have seen all the non brand ones on eBay are they any good?

Toby_Zaphod

Look at Ebay for turnout rugs made by AXIOM. They are cheap but well made, deep in the body & are correctly sized. I've had several ina variety of weights for my 2 horses & they have worn well. I'm on my 3rd season with them & they are still in good condition & are still waterproof. They come in all sizes, a variety of weights & a variety of denier strengths. :)

ILuvCowparsely

I know you usually get what you pay for but need a full neck medium weight turn out for new horse arriving next week, Tb build. Any recommendations as no money having just moved house etc. I have seen all the non brand ones on eBay are they any good?
shires tempo

JJS

I'm a big fan of Shires rugs. They were a fantastic fit on my TB mare, and are also great on my finely built Welsh B and TB type gelding.

poiuytrewq

Maxima!
They fitted my rug buying criteria which was 1200 denier combo with decent quality fittings, but cheap.
This medium combo cost me £59.99 including delivery and so far my horse has literally lived in it and stayed bone dry and warm even in this horrendeous weather.
I'm usually a Rambo/Premier equine fan but was skint and am really very impressed!