Best cordless clippers

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
I have seen what looks like a fab set of cordless clippers - Wolseley Jay clippers which you can either use clipper blades on or trimmer blades. My current Heiniger Handy clippers are too heavy for me to use really so I'm looking for something lighter and I like the Jay's as they are quiet and very easy to handle.

Can anyone recommend them or another good cordless set?

Lucky788

Visit site
Lister liberty’s I’ve had mine more than 5 years, light weight but heavy duty I am very happy with them

fabbydo

Visit site
I'm disappointed with my Lister Liberty clippers. Had them a few years but only did 2 or 3 clips year (which they did fine). Last September, the battery stopped working so I plugged them in. Did one clip then power lead failed and I need a new one. Not very robust.

NinjaPony

Visit site
Heineger xplorers. Expensive yes, but easy to use, not too heavy to hold and not too loud. Medium blades managed to clip my two very hairy natives, and I only needed one charge for a full clip.

The-Bookworm

Visit site
I have the Harmony battery and mains ones. Only ever used the battery pack.
Got secondhand and this will be my third year with the battery they came with.
I only do one/two Irish clips a year on a yak. :)

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
I was kindly leant a pair of clipperman dragons and absolutely love them. They're so lightweight and have done full clips and everything in between on my hairy yak. Couldn't get clippers near last year but these are quiet enough and easy to use and move away for baby moments. Will be investing in my own soon :)