Best everyday riding boots recomendations please.

sultana

Visit site
Probably been done loads before, so apologies. please recommend me a long riding boot for every day. I have had Mountain Horse and Toggi Calgary before and rate them both - but thought I would see if there is any thing better before I purchase a new pair.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I always end up getting the mountain horse high riders I have tried on others but they just don't feel the same or look as good for others in the price range, my current pair are 3 years old have had the zips done on both but they still look really good no leaks or damage, I ride two horses most days and often have them on to muck out or walk the dog so they get plenty of wear., so sorry not much help really but just thought if something works for you why change it.

Pie's mum

Visit site
I can't believe the price of these! Like leather wellies :)

http://www.derbyhouse.co.uk/kinpurnie-deluxe-boots

I had these, initially they rubbed my feet raw, but I persevered and they ended up really quite comfy. However I'd only had them about 2-3 months when the sole split on both boots. Thumbs up for Derby House customer service though, they took them back and refunded me straight away.

EQUIDAE

Visit site
I had these, initially they rubbed my feet raw, but I persevered and they ended up really quite comfy. However I'd only had them about 2-3 months when the sole split on both boots. Thumbs up for Derby House customer service though, they took them back and refunded me straight away.

Maybe not such a great bargain then...

Pie's mum

Visit site
Sadly not in my experience! I got some Toggi Canyon boots after that which have done 18 months of neglect and are still comfortable and waterproof. I don't ride in them though as I prefer my Ariat Bromonts.