Best Gloves??? Christmas!

Agent XXX999

Visit site
I cant wear them!!! I get too hot - but my YO's mum has got arthritic hands and I was wondering what the warmest and best gloves were to keep her roasing warm and dry this winter please? Ones that she can still ride and potter about the yard doing bits and bobs with? I want to buy her some for christmas.
smile.gif

Whilst we are at it, what are the warmest socks you can think of?
shocked.gif
smile.gif
confused.gif
smirk.gif
crazy.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif
blush.gif

Thanks guys xxx

not_with_it

Visit site
The best thing to do to keep your hands warm is to wear surgical gloves underneath ordinary gloves. I have a pair of roeckl gloves, think they are wind jammers or something like that. They go right up your wrists.

Musto socks are warm, I have a pink pair that come right up to your knees. I have loads of pairs of fluffy socks from primark, they are cheap and really warm. Ski socks and gloves are also fab for really cold weather.

luckygirl

Visit site
I have recently got a pair of long Kyra K socks that I just don't want to take off. They stay up well and are really soft. I find them warm enough but I do have nice warm boots...

They cost about a tenner from Olney saddlery.

Kx

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Sealskinz are fab, plus when you wash them you can play at filling them with water and that just amazes me! I do have quite a boring life as you can tell.lol

Kermie

Visit site
Sealskinz get another vote from me. Has anyone got the new version that are on ebay - look like a nicer material rather than the kind of wooly version I have.