Best Horse Trailer Insurance?????

cariadssogreat

Visit site
Just wondering who the best people are to insure a horse trailer against theft and damage with?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Brand new Masta Summer Turnout Rugs, looking for new homes, only £38 incl P&P each! Various Masta Neck Covers also, in Summer and Winter weights, £15 incl P&P! PM me if interested

wanderersmelody

Visit site
Can't sat who is best but I got a good quote with Stoneways. Also, if you are a member of the AA you can get the Horsebox and trailer owners breakdown cover for a small top up fee of about £50. Well worth it I reckon!

SilverSkye

Visit site
Insure mine with south essex insurance brokers pay about £16 a month, that does nt cover breakdown just theft, damage liability and all that have breakdown cover with anthony evans cost £90 that covers the car when not towing and the trailer including the horses.

_jetset_

Visit site
I am insured through my Dad's company but also have horsebox and trailers owners cover too so that if I ever break down they will come and get me!

S_N

Visit site
I too have the horsebox owners and trailer breakdown cover! Have just aded my trailer to the horse insurance for a nominal amount!

cyearsley

Visit site
I just spoke to my company re antoher issue and they advised me that it is often half the cost to put your trailer onto your car insurance and not your horse insurance. NFU charge me £123 a year for having my trailer with them and they said most car insurance companies would add it for around £60 (!!) Am investigating this one !