Best Jodhpurs/Riding Tights for shorta***s

Hazkirbo

www.instagram.com
I currently live in the Shires Wessex children jods (which are still slightly too long in length!) as they're the only jodhpurs that fit me nicely, although they end up trashed in a few months. I'm looking for something that'll last a bit longer and still fit me well which I just cannot find!

I'm 5'2 and a size 10/12, but also I'm quite curvy so not petite (large belly, short legs). This seems to be massive problem as I just cannot find anything that fits me well. If it fits me at the waist, it doesn't fit my leg length and visa versa.

Any suggestions for something that would fit me well would be much appreciated. Must be high-waisted and somewhat reasonably priced (wouldn't really pay more than £50 for everyday jods); although I don't mind spending more if they're going to last well.

Cowpony

Visit site
I love Rugged, although they are slightly above your budget (about £67). They last really well and fit me well too. I'm 5ft with short legs. I have one pair I have to fold up at the ankle, but the others are fine.

zola89

Visit site
So I'm the opposite and very tall. I bought a pair of the dublin cool it tights (they do warm it ones as well) and they are too short for me. The sticky bit only doesn't even reach my knee! They might work for you! They are nice and stretchy and super comfy.

Roxylola

Visit site
I'm similar height to you, I buy breeches which tend to come right down to my foot (basically fit like jodhs on a normal person). Means I don't have a huge chunk rolled up at least

dreamcometrue

Visit site
I’m 5’2” and short in the leg. I buy Ariat Olympia breeches which are a perfect fit. I also have a pair of Accademia Italiana riding tights for the summer. They are quite expensive but lovely.

Bernster

Visit site
Haha good to see fellow breech wearers using them as full length, which is what I do!

ETA are the ariat Olympia low rise/below the waist, or on the waist?