Best Joint Supplement

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
I have a 21 year old hunter who is still going very strong!! He was on bute and Newmarket Joint Supplement until I tried him on Turmeric and I would say he is way sounder and bouncier than he ever was on bute. He has been seen by the vet (not since Turmeric but am considering asking him over for a cup of tea so he can see the difference) who said he is old and has achy bones/joints etc. Clearly they don't ache quite so much now.

Anyway I am about to run out of NJS and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a different supplement that might help him more. I can't say that the NMJ made any difference at all. Are there any really good ones for veterans?

Alchemy

Visit site
Hi

I use Aviform Suppleaze Gold which is excellent but i am now about to start using Turmeric as i have heard good things about it for my 18 year old with arthritic issues so i wait and see :)

claribella

Visit site
I found that equimins flexi joint was good and made a difference although I switched to turmeric and phased out the equimins and shes fine on just the turmeric:)

LittleGinger

Visit site
Maxavita Maxaflex made such a difference to my old lad that I considered bringing him out of retirement. He now enjoys hacks out in hand where he's previously been a field ornament for a fair while!

soft touch

Visit site
I have had good results with synoquin, worked wonders for my old thoroughbred with damaged cartilage in his knee. Kept him hacking sound better than bute ever did.

Izzwizz

Visit site
Synequin for me too, my nearly 19yr old mare is a different horse on it. Started it last October and the tripping up has stopped and the forwardness returned..

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
I have a 21 year old hunter who is still going very strong!! He was on bute and Newmarket Joint Supplement until I tried him on Turmeric and I would say he is way sounder and bouncier than he ever was on bute. He has been seen by the vet (not since Turmeric but am considering asking him over for a cup of tea so he can see the difference) who said he is old and has achy bones/joints etc. Clearly they don't ache quite so much now.

Anyway I am about to run out of NJS and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a different supplement that might help him more. I can't say that the NMJ made any difference at all. Are there any really good ones for veterans?

I swear by flexijoint here some past reviews for you. >>>A for arthritis http://horse-care-and-advice.weebly.com/a.html also joint care

oh and they give you a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if it does not work, 99% of my yard are on it