Best LED Flashing Colour & iPhone Locator

Christmas Crumpet

Visit site
My wonderful little lurcher has suddenly gone very deaf and a bit dotty. I lost her last night when she went out for a pee (first time this has happened) and I eventually located her sitting in the middle of a large field by the house doing I don't know what. She didn't hear me calling obviously and she is black so not the easiest to see.

I'd like to try and get a flashing LED collar I can switch on when she goes out at night and also get some kind of gadget that acts as a locator collar. Anyone else got something like this?

Karran

Visit site
My wonderful little lurcher has suddenly gone very deaf and a bit dotty. I lost her last night when she went out for a pee (first time this has happened) and I eventually located her sitting in the middle of a large field by the house doing I don't know what. She didn't hear me calling obviously and she is black so not the easiest to see.

I'd like to try and get a flashing LED collar I can switch on when she goes out at night and also get some kind of gadget that acts as a locator collar. Anyone else got something like this?

I use this one for Mrs Spaniel. It's lasted three years and has been really bright, just charge it up with a usb once a week and its lasts a weeks worth of evening walks and yard trips https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HM9WMI0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Tinkerbee

Visit site
I bought a Tractive GPS locator on the reccomendation of someone on here. The unit itself is cheaper (and next day delivery) on amazon, and then you can pay for annual subscription. I really rate it for my wayward and non recalling terrier. You can set up a virtual fence that notifies you if they leave, and you can also do live tracking which shows you on a map where they are. The fence is a bit glitchy sometimes when GPS gets lost, it'll tell me hes left the fence, but I'll find him happily chilling in the garden, but we have a lot of trees which I think is the issue. Also a false alarm makes me check in on him... I couldn't be without it now, its a nice reassurance that when hes AWOL I can at least track him down to drag him back in...! It has a v easy to use app.

https://tractive.com/uk_en

Last edited: