Best news EVER

Kelly1982

Visit site
MY NEW HORSE PASSED ITS VETTING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I cant describe to you how happy i am, i really hope that my luck starts to change now so watch out peeps in the South East you now how a bit more competition
grin.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
That's brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So hopefully might see you out and about then, Cobham do a fun Clear Round on Friday evenings if you want a bit of practice before going out and about for real!!

I'm so pleased (and excited) for you!

Sarah1

Visit site
That IS the best news!!!!!! So pleased for you - more info needed please! Don't forget the piccies!
grin.gif

Kelly1982

Visit site
(sorry for the late reply had to go to lunch)

Thanks for all the lovely replies everyone and piccies will follow shortly
grin.gif

She is a 16.2hh 4yo TB chestnut mare (oh no he he but she is more liver chestnut) and she has no white on her at all. She is out of Dimaggio which is a dressage stallion and out of a top event mare (not sure of name yet) and has already been out to her first show and jumped clear around BN. She has not been backed long but has been professionally schooled.

I am picking her up tomorrow morning and i am sooooo excited
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Rambo

Visit site
That's fantastic news Kelly....and she is a little bit of a stunner....even if I do say so myself
tongue.gif

Can't wait for the added competition on the circuit
wink.gif

bandit

Visit site
kelly - amazing news and glad you got her vetted as this way you hopefully are starting from scratch, etc, plus she is quite young and has decent breeding and you will love her to bits!!

dead jealous myself as although i've got Luna to ride, she's not the type who will go that far in anything as she is quite heavy!! and just praying Ludo comes back into work without any hiccups!!!

take lots of pics and post htem pls..............

Bx