Best place to buy jumps? Also in NL.

I See Clover

Visit site
I'm moving my new mare from the yard I bought her from to a yard closer to home that I was previously at. Lucky for me they have a nice, new outdoor arena, but unfortunately, it doesn't have any jumps.

No one really minds - most people have youngsters not broken, happy hackers, retired horses, dessage people. So going halfers on the jumps isn't really an option.

Best place I've found so far is Ebay. Is there anywhere else that sells at a decent price?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

kerilli

Visit site
it depends what you want. i'd never have wooden jumps again, they're a nightmare to maintain, i love my Jump4Joy jumps. plain uprights plus their fillers and planks, and wooden poles, mine are already around 10 years old and look pretty much as new with no maintenance requd (fillers have faded slightly, that's all). they're not cheap but they are totally worth it imho.
there's another company that makes very similar plastic uprights, can't recall the name now but if i do, i'll post it.

Clueless

Visit site
Hi, I have been in touch with these people, http://stores.ebay.co.uk/courses-for-horses-show-jumping?_rdc=1. Their ebay shop is empty, but they were a pleasure to deal with, having bought just 10 wooden 10' poles, all painted up, delivered for £120. They had an extensive selection of jumps and poles at different prices / heights, and I will go back to them shortly for more stuff.