Best place to get danilon online

Sukistokes2

Visit site
Having just paid over £90 for a box of 60 danilon at the vets I am looking into buying it on line.

I am aware I will need to supply the prescription from the vet but do you have to buy the whole six month supply at once or do they just keep your prescription active for that time?

Do your vets make it more difficult for you or do they just except people go online?

What suppliers are you using? Are they pretty much all the same?

Thank. You

Britestar

Visit site
Depends what the Vet writes on the script. Ours will only do 30 days supply on each prescription, and no repeats.

That means you have to get a new one each month at a cost of £18 each.

Finlib

Visit site
I buy bute and Prascend on prescription and use Amimed .They sell the drugs individually Prascend 98p a tablet Bute 62p a packet .The prescriptions cost £15 from my vet and I usually get a prescription for 100 tablets of Prascend (3 months supply) with 3 repeats on that prescrption. My vet just asked me how many I wanted He has to be blood tested yearly before they will give the prescription.I lodge the prescription with Animed and order as needd generally I order 100 at a time .The prescription is valid for 6 months so I keep an eye on it and order the last batch a couple of days before the prescription runs out. Animed are very good excellent despatch record and easy to order online .Prascend from the vet was £1.59 a tablet even with the prescription charge much less than the vet.I think danilon is 89p a packet from Animed making a box of 60 £54.I need to get an annual check on the horse to get the next prescription as I get 100 tablets x 4 that a years worth of tablets anyway.