Best rechargeable head torch - poo picking / feet picking

Fieldlife

Visit site
Any recommendations - I bought an expensive one last year and have put it in such a safe place it has yet to reappear.

Looking for something pretty bright, reasonable battery life, rechargeable, under £50

What has stood up to regular use in the dark?

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
I ordered this one in 2017 and it's perfect (although I don't buy from Amazon anymore for moral reasons :p): https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01CEI5N3E/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

£16.99 at the moment. Battery lasts well, it still works after a lot of use and I find it comfortable. It also has a red light option which I like as well. I guess it's simple compared to some these days but I can't fault it really. I've also taken it travelling all over the world on camping adventures.

GoldenWillow

Visit site
Screenshot_20220729-103335_Chrome.jpgI bought this one for last winter. It has various settings and I use the wide one for field work and cycling, it gives a great range and surprised me by how bright it is. I like that it also has different brightness settings so I don't blind the ponies.

Last edited:

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I bought this one from Amazon, I've had it nearly 3 years now, it is super bright and yes, blinding, but it's been great for poo picking and dog walking in the dark:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wesho-Rech...093442&sprefix=rechargeable+hea,aps,99&sr=8-9
I think that’s the one or similar to the one I had, it was fantastic, I could literally scan the field for poo whereas my old one I still had to walk up and down looking just ahead of my barrow.
Annoyingly I put it on the wheel of a tractor while I filled a hay net and you can guess the rest.
OH proudly bought me a more expensive one this year for Christmas but it’s no where near as good sadly. I now can’t buy and use a cheap one though as that’s really ungrateful and I’d have to tell him it’s ? so I carry on swearing to myself ?