best second hand saddle places

I_A_P

Visit site
as title says please anyone know of any good second hand websites/places fro saddles please

i need an 18inch saddle pref jumping saddle
smile.gif

I_A_P

Visit site
thaks but i thik id need to knowe xactly what i wanted before i bought off there..
it seems as though its going to be very tricky to fnd me saddle
frown.gif
i hate all this

I_A_P

Visit site
erm 18inch and preferably black..we have just had physio out and she says its gonna b hard to find

dixie

Visit site
Me, me, me !!!

I have two for sale. One stubben and one Bates GP. Stubben is a fab jumping saddle and in great condition. PM me if you are interested. Both are 18". The stubben is a medium/wide (31) the Bates in on e-bay at the mo though.

Otherwise best to find a good saddler who stocks second hand saddles, although I've never had a problem buying on e-bay, just tricky getting the right sized saddle.

Accy

Visit site
Im not to sure where you are based but there are two places i would recommend but you would need to go to them as they are not web based, i notice you say east anglia one is in the colchester area and one in hertfordshire both carry a good range of secondhand saddles at good prices, not sure if im alowed to post the names of the places so if they are removed then please pm me.

Sandon Saddlery Sandon Herts, I can get directions for you and the other is Priory Saddlery Boxted Colchester, although some saddlers will bring out secondhand saddles for fitting.
Do you have a price range?