Best sites to sell...

Evie91

Visit site
...a young,green horse!
Is right horse, right home worth a shot?
Will I get any interest from H&H, Horsemart, Horse quest?
Really need a good home, more important than price but don't want to attract the 'wrong' kind of enquiries!!

be positive

Visit site
I find HM a waste of time, H&H may get some interest, HQ is more expensive but if the ad is good you usually get a proper response rather than dreamers or timewasters, is right horse right home the one where buyers have to pay, if so don't bother as I think someone on here used it and had no interest, I certainly wouldn't pay to see details of a horse when I can do so for free on so many sites.

Be careful about putting home more important than price, price it fairly, put open to offers from a good home and see who comes before negotiating the price, a genuine buyer will expect to pay a fair price and sell themselves to you as a good home, a dealer will think they are doing you a favour taking the horse off your hands.

Evie91

Visit site
Thanks bepositive. Not even composed the ad yet and already stressing. Getting videos hopefully this week and hopefully some nice shots at the weekend.
Horse will be at the cheaper end of the market but want to ensure I attract good, knowledgeable folks offering long term home. Guess I will have to weed them out at the enquiry stage!
Going to avoid Preloved. Think H&H will be worth a go as they are also doing advert boards at some of the events, so hopefully lots of people to look.
Anywhere else worth a shot?