Best Towing vehicle

littlebranshill

www.littlebranshill.co.uk
I have an old SWB Shogun which has started to give me trouble so I am thinking of selling it and getting something else. Can anyone recommend a fuel efficient 4x4 that can tow 2 horses? A friend has an Isuzu pick up that she loves - it's just SO big!

ImmyS

Visit site
I have a VW Touareg. It tows VERY nicely and easily tows two horses. Whilst it’s a big car it’s not as huge as a pick up and has some nice creature comforts! I personally would only want to tow two horses with something that can tow 3.5t. These kinds of cars aren’t going to be the most efficient however I find my Touareg pretty good on fuel, and it’s pretty efficient towing but I work from home so don’t commute. If commuting then there may be a better options out there.

asmp

Visit site
I have a VW Touareg. It tows VERY nicely and easily tows two horses. Whilst it’s a big car it’s not as huge as a pick up and has some nice creature comforts! I personally would only want to tow two horses with something that can tow 3.5t. These kinds of cars aren’t going to be the most efficient however I find my Touareg pretty good on fuel, and it’s pretty efficient towing but I work from home so don’t commute. If commuting then there may be a better options out there.
Another one with a Touareg ?