Best vet for a vetting in Herefordshire

hollyandivy123

Visit site
Hi just asking who you would recommend for a vetting in Herefordshire, out of area so don’t now much about practices, pm if you wish cheers

hollyandivy123

Visit site
so...................its booked for Thursday, surprised by the fee, which is about the same as the last vetting of over 17 years ago give or take 50 quid...........thank you and i am trying not to think about it...............horse insurance next

hollyandivy123

Visit site
we passed! small bit of mud fever size of a 50p and a fly bite, lungs and heart ok and the legs move in the right order........................now my next questioned, any good transporters the trip is just over 200 mile return to the east midlands?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
how exciting! Can't help with the transport sorry but I hope you are going to put some pics up when your new purchase arrives :D

hollyandivy123

Visit site
i will do a before and after shot in about a month................at the moment looks like we might drop a foal but that was also checked today, no surprises there.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
If you use facebook, there is a Worcestershire Horse Group with many services available including transporters.

Very best of luck with your new partner.

hollyandivy123

Visit site
so............the pictures will have to wait a little bit, nothing major but for some reason the previous owners had a theory of if in doubt use clippers..............so until we have grown out...................the mullet, they clipped the whole length of the tail it now looks like an oldie aging rocker hair style and the fjord pony impression has faded a bit, how long to grow out a hog? we are definitely in the paper bag needed for polite society ;)

but everyone at the yard is impressed, slight pressure to try for hoys, yes moves well and markings very good......we will see.