Best website to advertise

mini-eventer

Visit site
Where is the best place to advertise? I don't want to say too much as dont want to be seen to be advertising. I just want to know which place you have all has success with

Horse is Tbx talented but quirky priced at lower end of the market. Fab horse for the right rider

TopTotty

Visit site
I put my bog pony on BD and the phone rang in ten minutes, the first person bought her. I had a serious amount of calls and emails and a list of people to contact if it fell through. £10.50 for two weeks! :)

Bazzel

Visit site
as a buyer horsequest and horsemart are the first places I'd look, as a seller I sold through Horse&Hound but was swamped with messages through advertising on facebook as well

varkie

www.varkiesstud.co.uk
So much depends on what you're selling exactly. For a horse with a specific talent, the best place has to be the affiliations website - so BD, BS, BE, etc. Horsequest I have always throught of as being for slightly higher end animals - perhaps with a bit more emphasis on showing. Horsemart I do always look on when buying, but it's not always at the higher end of things I don't think. Horse Deals I can't seem to get my head round these days. Adhorse/Coloured Contacts for lower end/coloured types. Never had much luck myself with free sites or FB pages. For a quirky horse or one with issues, there's www.projecthorses.co.uk - tend to get all ranges on there, from some real quality to much lower end of the market. Horse Gossip seems to have a big advertising section, but I've never actually bought/sold from there, so not sure how successful that is.

BillyFMG

New User
Visit site
Personally I think Horsemart is pretty good. I saw that they have now gone Free to advertise, I noticed on their FB page they were counting down for some big announcement, I guess that's what it was. My GF put her horse on there and it sold within a couple of hours, and she paid nothing so maybe give it a go? It worked for her. Here is the link http://www.horsemart.co.uk/