BHS rider paperwork - disclaimer

AnneCam

Visit site
:-( Can anybody help? I'm trying to do paperwork for my Uni riding club and the BHS website is being confusing.

When you ride at a BHS approved riding school for the first time you fill in a form. Name; tick boxes for trotting, cantering, trotting without stirrups etc. then a disclaimer "I am aware that horses are upredictable animals and riding is a risk sport..."

We've been asked to take that disclaimer to go on our form. But i can't find it anywhere on the internet...

Do any of you who run a riding stables happen to have a copy of the latest BHS rider registration form??

Thank you for reading to the end of an incredibly boring post. Here's a cute but irrelevant picture as a reward:
embed

MissChaos

Visit site
You won't find one on the BHS site cos it's not a BHS form :) Centres are responsible for creating and recording their own forms.

Is your club using one centre or multiple? They should be able to assist with the wording. Failing that, it's strongly linked to insurance aspects so I'd call SEIB or one of the similarly large ones.

AnneCam

Visit site
Oh. I thought it was standard one. I'll stop looking for that then. Thanks for pointing that out.

We do indeed use multiple centres. I have emailed all the proprietors and we will have to bodge something together when i have collected all their versions.

Bethie

Visit site
IF you type "rider registration form" in the search box on the BHS website it should come up as a pdf to download. It is a standard form.