Big day Izt

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
Remember we are awaiting piccies!
grin.gif

LauraBR

Visit site
Yes, big day!

He's home but it's been a traumatic morning! He hadn't travelled alone in a few years- wouldn't load, managed to lure him in with a bucket. Then when the door went up he FREAKED OUT. Went mental kicking, jumping about, screaming... totally panicked. Driver thought best get moving to see if he settled, I followed behind in my car.

He did settle after a few minutes thank god, and he wasn't too sweated up when we got home (was worried what we would find when we opened the door) but OMG it was scary- he called all the way there and in my car I couldn't tell what he was doing in there so for all I knew he was freaking out the whole way... horrible.

No photos yet... had my camera but forgot to take any!

Going back over in a bit- will take some I promise!

ruscara

Visit site
Oh, bless him. It's what I was saying the other day about it being very stressful if not terrifying for them to be sold. Knowing you, you will give him all the tlc that he needs to become secure with you and his new home.
I bet the journey seemed like a lifetime!
I remember moving my boy once, on his own, and the lorry with him in that I was following stopped and a friend got out and into the back. She gave me a cheery wave, and it was only after we got home she told me that they had thought he'd freaked so much he had fallen over, and were checking. Good job I didn't realise!