Big hugs for Mary (M_G)

sleepingdragon10

Visit site
As you may know Mary(M_G) has had to find a loan home for Saffy for a little while.
Well Javajane is picking Saffy up today,and although we all know JJ will give Saf loads of love and the best of care it's going to be one hell of a wrench for Mary.

So if you could send Mary your hugs and let her know we're all thinking of her that would be great.

Thanks

Bethxx

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
Yes, was thinking about her all day yesterday and again today, am going to text some hugs
crazy.gif

S_N

Visit site
Big huggles to you hunny!! It's a hard decision to make, but I do admire you for it, as you've done it for the right reasons!! She'll still be your girlie and you will be able to visit!!

RunToEarth

Visit site
Oh i missed the update, but I was terribly sad to hear she had to loan her out. From what I know of JavaJane(now pinkJava is it
confused.gif
) you couldn't have picked a more loving place for Saff to go, and judging by her excellent photography skills, we shall be getting regular updates. Hugs to you Mary, very hard decision to be faced with xxxxxxxxxx

TGM

Visit site
Must be a terribly sad day - even if she does know Saffy is going to a great home with someone she knows. Sending lots of hugs to Mary.

JaneMBE

Visit site
Tomorrow guys I pick her up (man with lorry a pain!)

It will be hard for Mary but I promise to look after and love Saffy, just as I did Eric, she is a super pony and it will be a real pleasure to be her adopted mum until Mary can have her back.

I will post photos, just try and stop me!
I will give Mary big hug tomorrow, bless her, she is a loovly lady..

ruscara

Visit site
So sorry to hear that this has become necessary, but I am certain she couldn't be going to a better home. Let's hope she can go back to Mum at some stage. But this has to be a great temporary solution.