Billy Mexico

sw123

Visit site
Anyone see him out jumping? Think he looks like a fabulous young stallion but dont know a lot about the mares side of the breeding? Any thoughts?

LynneB

Visit site
I saw him at the open day and he is a very nice stallion. If you want to see what his foals may look like, here is a photo of four of them that I got from the stud recently :)

FourBillyMexicofoals.jpg

LynneB

Visit site
It would be difficult for me to personally based on what I saw that day as Billy Congo did a lot more jumping with Pippa on board. I really did like Congo he never touched a pole no matter how high the fence went. I also liked his foals, they all have a similar head and hock action - but as you can see similarity is also something that Mexico throws.

I am afraid that on the day Billy JJ and Cevin Z were my favourites. My friend though was very taken with Mexico. you may like to see her article on the open day here as it gives a much better view of things than I can :)

http://www.horsebreedersmagazine.com/#/billy-stud-open-day-article-2/4540407035

sw123

Visit site
I'm torn because it is hard to know what Billy Mexico will throw as I think he is seriously lovely but we need to lighten the mare and I know from youngstock i've seen that Billy Congo does seem to do this.....