Bishop burton BE Saturday

ollierdog

Visit site
Hi does anyone know who the rider representative was on Saturday 29th at bishop burton, I have looked in my programme and can't seem to find it.... I think his first name is James.... But it doesn't really get me very far:( Thanks:)

ollierdog

Visit site
Thanks that's great:) have you any idea how I can get a number or address to contact him? Had a few problems at event on sat and just wanted a quick chat:)

Sunset1

Visit site
Sorry, haven't a clue, never had occasion to contact a rep and he's not a rider I've come across before. Only remembered his name because he'd parked his wagon so close to the gate to the stables!

Rosiefan

Visit site
Rosie was the rider rep at Little Downham on Sunday and her 'job' was to liaise between any rider and the Technical Advisor and only on the day as far as I know.

skye_and_i

Visit site
As said by last couple of posters the rider rep is only there for use on the day of competition to liase concerns over different phases to the TA so that the ta doesn't have lots of people approach them over the same thing. If you have a quirey about any faults ect incured you should raise them with the secretary on the day who'll then contact either the steward or TA to look into it. If you have a queriery after the competition you should contact the BE office and see if they can help.

Sunset1

Visit site
Totally off topic but just seen your post skye-and-i and believe you were involved with the course at BB. Just wanted to say that daughter really enjoyed the novice track! Plenty of challenges and what felt like some big fences but things like the fence in the woods as a wake up call before the big parallel to help you out. Thanks :D

skye_and_i

Visit site
Thankyou sunset1, yes I am the designer and builder at BB and it is great to hear your daughter enjoyed the course. I am slowly building the courses back up, I like designing big flowing courses that reward the bold & brave horses and build the confidence of the horse and rider as you progress round the course, I'm not into twisty, yanky, turny courses. I will be making a few changes to all the courses for BB1 next year so look forward to seeing you back here again.

Louise_88

Visit site
Would also like to say I really enjoyed riding the novice course - it really flowed and challenged myself and my horse in the right ways and we both finished full of confidence.

georgiegirl

Visit site
Another who really enjoyed the revamped be100 track. Plenty of new experiences had for both autumn and myself. We both finished full of confidence but it was good to have some challenges and things to think about! Its also given me the confidence to think that we may well be ok to have a try at novice level next year :)