Bishop Burton roll call!!!

georgiegirl

Visit site
So.....to my (pleasant!) suprise it still seems the weekend is a go ahead :) Times are all out now too.

Who else is going? Im on late on sunday and practically the last person round the BE100 so the skeptic in me is going to do dr and sj and see how the ground has held up before I decide to xc or not. So far reports from skyandI etc have been good so keeping everything crossed the ground is as good as they say and holds up well.

I didnt make it to BB1 earlier in the spring so I'm excited to walk the new courses which I believe have changed a lot!

Cazzah

Visit site
Me, me, me!!!!! In the BE100 on Saturday - nice times too - 10.30 dr and then sj at 12.55 and XC at 1.30. Really looking forward to it - first ever BE! :D

Sunset1

Visit site
Daughter also on early for the novice but we're about 3 hours away:eek: Gave in and booked a stable so setting off tomorrow afternoon. Good luck everyone, hope you all have super rounds!!

diggerbez

Visit site
So.....to my (pleasant!) suprise it still seems the weekend is a go ahead :) Times are all out now too.

Who else is going? Im on late on sunday and practically the last person round the BE100 so the skeptic in me is going to do dr and sj and see how the ground has held up before I decide to xc or not. So far reports from skyandI etc have been good so keeping everything crossed the ground is as good as they say and holds up well.

I didnt make it to BB1 earlier in the spring so I'm excited to walk the new courses which I believe have changed a lot!

i'm on late too...so may also be combined training if the ground gets too churned up :p

ETS...i just checked BDWP and i think I AM last to go XC...so ride carefully people...i do not want to be hunting round a quagmire!

Last edited: